A Test

Saturday, December 25, 2004

holiday ice storm

My internet connection has been so limited lately that there just isn't enough time to do all I want to do when I have it. I am now at my family's house in Alabama and it's Christmas. I'm using my sister's notebook and trying to blog and it's just so damn distracting around here! No privacy. But I've been wanting to post some pictures from our Nashville ice storm this past week, so I guess that's all I get to do for now.


This is the street where I live. Our mailboxes were frozen shut.


Walking along trying to get some pics, I almost fell in front of this gate.


My neighbor's car was a casualty in the storm. This same tree also took out his power, which did not return until sometime Christmas Eve. Yikes.

Merry Christmas to all! I hope to be back before another week passes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home