A Test

Sunday, December 05, 2004

in a mood

There's nothing quite like the sense of smell to bring back memories. Tonight I cranked up the heat and opened my drawer of beach clothes. I swear, these pants I'm wearing smell just like the beach! But it's the dawn of Christmas Season in the bible belt. How's that for a juxtapose*...


Add to this scene some Squirrel Nut Zippers, then segue into a jazzy christmas mix I picked up at cool new/used music store (Grimey's) yesterday.



Right now it's all about John Pizzarelli on "Santa Claus Is Near" (track 4). Swingin' good fun!


*yes, thanks to the dictionary I am fully aware that I used "juxtapose" the wrong way. But I like it my way, so this is deliberate. Doesn't it seem like "juxtapose" should be a noun as well as a verb?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home