A Test

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

PC Hell

I had a very unhappy surprise this morning. No internet connection! It's only the latest chapter in month-long saga I call "PC Hell."

It all started when my gateway got a parasite. Since then, I've installed so many different programs built to combat viruses and parasites and spyware and such that I cannot possibly name them all. Each program found something and removed it, and each one failed to fix the problem. And for every new program, I have been gifted with a fresh set of pop-ups to deal with whenever I open any application on my PC. Last week, the system started booting me off the internet at will. And today, it will not let me online at all! Oh joy.

Any day now my Mac will be here. Until then, it looks like I'll be spending a lot more time in the library...

Blech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home