A Test

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

baby it's cold outside

Well, my computer was gracious enough this morning to let me online. I thought I'd take advantage of the connection (which could disappear any time) and post some pictures. I was just goofing around at my next-door neighbor's house last night.



Ahhhh...nothing like a nice fire in the fireplace when it's cold outside! This is Mark and Lucky the dog (I took these pictures without flash, and Lucky is the worst for it. But I promise, he's a cute dog...even if here he has no head).



A very cool record we listened to by some Brazillian band. Highly enjoyable. It's the sort of music that I cannot sit still to. And that's a very good thing!



A festive fish tank.



My self-portrait. I was trying on the different afghans to see which would make the best coat. This one made me look every bit of my American Indian heritage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home