A Test

Friday, November 19, 2004

A Test

This is a test...of I don't know what you'd call it. Willpower? For years I've kept journal after journal but couldn't commit to it, ever. Which over time I just accepted as OK. It's kind of cool to read back through a journal that maps out 3 or 4 years of my life in about 100 pages. I wrote when I felt like it. Never forced. But never often.

This blogger, on the other hand, seems like the sort of thing that requires commitment. But it also shoud satisfy a need. Because part of the reason I think I'm so inconsistent about the journal is that sometimes it just doesn't seem worthwhile when no one else is reading it. Sometimes I just want to know that there is another person on the receiving end of my words. So maybe this will be a different experience entirely. Assuming of course that people actually stop by to see me here!

We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home