A Test

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

adventures in driving


This past Monday, I set out to visit my friend Rachel and her newborn daughter, Gracie. What occurred was a classic example of me and my sense of direction. Terrible! It's not like this was my first time going out to Rachel's house. But somehow, I managed to get myself lost.

Not lost really...I was just taking the scenic route and learning more about the layout of the city, right?

Right. My excuse is that when I have to take the interstate ANYWHERE I automatically lose all sense of place. There are no landmarks that stand out to me, only endless road and billboards. If I am able to drive city roads, however, I can usually find my way just fine.

In any case, I was driving along wondering if maybe I'd taken the wrong road when I saw this sign. It made me laugh, so I had to stop and take a photo.

And that's my story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home